Where's the GCTR?

Notice anything different?  I had to change the name of the blog and my URL.  It wasn't by choice though.  Another Realtor complained to our state association that my use of the term TheGREENCTRealtor was in violation of the trademark Realtor® - specifically that I can't attach a state to it.  Maybe he/she was afraid I was getting all the CT real estate business?  Ha!  (For the record, I AM a REALTOR® in good standing with the National Association of Realtors, CT Association of Realtors, the Greater Hartford Association of Realtors, and the GREEN REsource Council.)

At any rate, I'm not going to pour energy into a negative situation or dwell on it.  I'm zen like that.

So, after 5 years as The GREEN CT Realtor, I'm re-christening the blog...

My GREEN Life & Real Estate

I'll continue to write, share, and post about my adventures in GREEN living, real estate (GREEN & otherwise,) gardening, travel, design, food and family.  I may freshen up or tweak a few things as I go along.  Thanks for sharing the journey with me.
    

Comments